1. Abundant Accounting Pte. Ltd. (“Abundant Accounting ” or “we” or “our” or “us”) acts under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”). We recognize the importance of the personal data you have provided to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. Please read this policy to understand what personal data is collected or processed by us, and for what purposes it is used.
2. Personal data is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act as “data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified — a) from that data; or b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access”.
4. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this policy, and consent to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data as described in this policy.
Collection of Information
1. To process your requests, we collect some personal information, such as:
Other personal information required by government agencies
2. We collect most of the personal data for the corporate services’ purposes and disclosure to the government agencies.
3. The data protection provisions in the PDPA (parts III to VI) do not apply to:
Any public agency or organisation in the course of acting on behalf of a public agency in relation to the collection, use or disclosure of the personal data. You may wish to refer to the Personal Data Protection (Statutory Bodies) Notification 2013 for the list of specified public agencies.
Business contact information. This refers to an individual’s name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about the individual, not provided by the individual solely for his or her personal purposes. You may refer to page 16 under ADVISORY GUIDELINES ON KEY CONCEPTS IN THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
4. All Information provided will be used for the purposes of sharing with ACRA and other Statutory Bodies.
5. Our Website and Application are set up to automatically collect anonymous information about visitors to help us understand our website visitors and their traffic patterns; to know when visitors have accessed our site, which devices our they use for statistical purposes and to improve our service.
6. We will not share any information collected with any non-authorised third parties.
7. We use email, Abundant Accounting applications and social media accounts to communicate with clients regarding their requests and services provided.
8. We will occasionally notify you of our new services and corporate special offers via applications or email updates.
9. We will notify you in advance when we collect information for the purposes other than listed above.
1. We disclose your personal and business information only with government bodies for corporate and legal purposes as an organisation in the course of acting on behalf of public agencies.
2. Other than those individuals and entities listed below, your Personal Information will not be revealed by Abundant Accounting to any external body, unless Abundant Accounting has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. The information provided by you may be disclosed by Abundant Accounting to:
lawyers / accountants / auditors or other advisors of Abundant Accounting ;
third party service providers;
any agents acting on our behalf; and
other retailers / business partners / credit information companies / bureaus for the purpose of credit evaluation and debt recovery/collection.
1. Section 25 of the PDPA requires us to retain your documents containing personal data as long as we have:
Specific business requirements of services we provide to you;
The obligation under the law to save the data even after our business relationship is over.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information.
Abundant Accounting is open to sharing information about its data protection practices, policies and complaints processes upon request.