Get 70% subsidy for
Xero or Quickbooks Online License + Training + Setup
What is Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
An initiative of:
In support of:
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is an initiative under the SMEs Go Digital programme by the government, which aims to help SMEs use and build digital technology capabilities.
Benefits of PSG:
1. 70% grant subsidies for many IT solutions. Eligible business can qualify for additional subsidy under SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC).
2. Credibility of the pre-approved solutions and solution providers. These solutions and vendors under IMDA PSG schemes are assessed before being approved, giving you a peace of mind.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
SMEs can apply for PSG and be eligible for subsidies of up to 70% if you meet the following criteria:
Registered and operating in Singapore
Subscription/Lease/Purchase of software solutions must be used in Singapore
Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company's Group annual sales turnover less than $100 million, OR less than 200 employees
How to Apply
1. Contact a pre-approved vendor to obtain a quotation for the IT solution you are looking for.
For PSG grants for Xero or PSG grants for Quickbooks Online, please click here.
2. Submit a PSG application via Business Grants Portal (BGP)
Please note that only the UNSIGNED quotation is required for PSG application.
3. Once approved, BGP will send you a Letter of Offer (LOF) indicating the approved grant amounts. Accept the LOF, make payment and you can start your digital journey.
4. Submit your claim via BGP once the contract has been fulfilled and the documents are ready.
How can Abundant Accounting Help?
As a PSG pre-approved vendor for Xero and Quickbooks Online (QBO) since 2019, our friendly consultants will provide you with the following information to facilitate your grant application and claim process:
1. Providing you with a step-by-step guide on the grant application;
2. Helping you to prepare most claim documents; and
3. Providing you with a step-by-step guide for the claim submission.
Pre-approved Accounting solutions under Abundant Accounting Pte Ltd
InvoiceNow Service Provider under IMDA for both Xero SG & Quickbooks Online (QBO)
PSG pre-approved vendor for both Xero SG & Quickbooks Online (QBO)
PSG package includes:
1-year software license
Design and Setup
Financial & Management Reports
Inventory design & set-up
Digital Invoicing & Tracking
An initiative of:
In Support of:
Pre-approved vendor under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Excellent track record of delivering high-quality accounting solutions.